Reception to Year 6 Admissions
If you would like your child to attend Mulgrave Primary School (Reception to Year 6) applications must be made through the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
Please click here to make an application via the Royal Greenwich admissions siteAlternatively, you can visit the Woolwich Centre located on Wellington Street, SE18 6HQ and speak to the Customer Service department.
If you would like to visit Mulgrave Primary School, please call the main office on 020 8317 9211 and we will arrange a date at the earliest convenience.
Admissions into Nursery are processed by Mulgrave Primary School. Any parent wishing for their child to attend Nursery at Mulgrave Primary School must complete a new starter application form.
The application form can be downloaded here
Mulgrave nursery has two intakes of children, these are:
- Children are able to attend nursery the term after they turn 3 years old.
- At Mulgrave we have morning, afternoon and full time sessions available.
- In Nursery, children are allocated to their sessions and Key Workers (an attempt at balancing boys and girls in each class is made to create even cohorts).
- Checks are done with Key Workers to find out if any families are familiar to us at school in order for families to be allocated the same Key Worker where possible or requested.
- Families can request a specific class or Key Worker. This can be done by discussion with the Early Years Admin team and Assistant Head Teacher for Early Years.
- Once all children have entered the Nursery (i.e. the final start date) no children will start until the beginning of the following intake. When a family has additional needs, (as per the Royal Greenwich Criteria), places can be allocated at the discretion of the Assistant Head Teacher for Early Years, Inclusion Manager or Headteacher.
30 Hour Places
We have a limited number of full time spaces available for parents who meet the relevant criteria for a 30 hours space. These are for working parents of 3 and 4 year olds.
You will need to start this procedure the term before you wish your child to start at Mulgrave nursery.
Children moving into Reception from Nursery MUST apply for their chosen school through the Royal Borough of Greenwich:
Royal GreenwichMulgrave Primary School does not have any control over admissions into Reception.
Nursery Admission Forms
Important- Please read the following document before submitting an application form:
Forms to print, complete and return to the school office:
Parental-Declaration-30-Hours-2021.pdf (Full-time applicants only)
Forms for your information: